27 in stock
- Botanical Name: Myristica fragrans
- Cultivation: certified organic
- Certification: EcoControl
- Origin: Indonesia
- Manufacturing Method: distilled
- Part of Plant: Nut
- Main Chemotypes: Sabinene, alpha- & beta-Pinene, Terpinene-4-ol, gamma-Terpinene, Myristicine
- INCI: Nutmeg Oil
- Article No. 2161-5
Essential oils are a matter of preference and taste. I cannot comment on the oil itself, even when I personally love the smell!
But I can say the process of ordering was easy, with rapid delivery, in excellent condition.
Would you have a suggestion or two of essential oils, for how to remove brown spot also called "liver spots" on skin, that the dermatologist declared not harmful in any way, just a beauty concern.
With appreciation for you service.