13 in stock
- Botanical Name: Citrus paradisi
- Cultivation: certified organic
- Certification: DE-ÖKO-007
- Origin: Mexico
- Manufacturing Method: cold-pressed
- Part of Plant: Peel
- Main Chemotypes: Limonene, Myrcene, alpha-Pinene, Octanal, Decanal
- INCI: Grapefruit Oil
- Article No. 2390-5
Description: This is a pure therapeutic-quality certified organic aromatherapy essential oil from U.S.A., and is obtained from the peel.
General Information: Keep away from heat and sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.