Low stock: 9 left
- Botanical Name: Pelargonium asperum
- Cultivation: certified organic
- Certification: EcoControl
- Origin: Egypt
- Manufacturing Method: distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves/Stems
- Main Chemotypes: Citronellol, Geraniol, Citronellyl formiate, Geranyl formiate
- INCI: Geranium Oil
- Article No. 1495-5
Geranium is balancing, sedative and uplifting. Ideal for perfectionists who want to reconnect with themselves. This is a pure therapeutic-quality certified organic aromatherapy essential oil from Egypt, and is obtained from the Leaves/Stems.
General Information: Keep away from heat and sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.