Low stock: 8 left
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus camaldulensis
- Cultivation: conventional
- Origin: Nepal
- Manufacturing Method: distilled
- Part of Plant: Leaves
- Main Chemotypes: 1,8-Cineol, Borneol, Camphere
- INCI: Eucalyptus camaldulensis oil
- Article No. 1376-5
Description: This is a pure therapeutic-quality aromatherapy essential oil from Nepal, and is obtained from the leaves.
General Information: Keep away from heat and sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.