11 in stock
- Botanical Name: Cuminum cyminum
- Cultivation: certified organic
- Certification: EcoControl
- Origin: Egypt
- Manufacturing Method: distilled
- Part of Plant: Seeds
- Main Chemotypes: Cuminaldehyd, Menthadienal, Paracymene, gamma-Terpinene, beta-Pinene
- INCI: Cumin Oil
- Article No. 1840-5
Description: This is a pure therapeutic-quality certified organic aromatherapy essential oil from Egypt, and is obtained from the seeds.
General Information: Keep away from heat and sunlight. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.